Lichee pi Zero (hereafter referred to as Zero) is a delicate mini Cortex-A7 core board/development board, which can be used for beginners to learn Linux or for product development. Zero offers a wealth of peripherals (LCD, ETH, UART, SPI, I2C, PWM, SDIO…) and powerful performance (~24M~1.2G, 64MB DDR**) on a slightly longer SD card size (~ 45x26mm).
Zero uses a compact PCB design that makes development and use very convenient:
- Inline breadboard
- Inline 40P RGB LCD
- Use OTG port for power supply and data transmission (virtual serial port, virtual Ethernet, etc.)
- Networking with stacked WiFi modules
- Direct patch
Zero provides Mainline Linux support. You can use any programming you are familiar with on Linux.
For the fresh man that has just have zero, please see the following basic instructions first.：
- Zero needs a card to start (or solder spi flash), please don’t ask why plug in usb does not respond
- The TF card slot is a rectangular slot above the lichee pi logo in the figure below.
- After receiving the Zero, if you saw that there is a tin-connection on the main chip. Please don’t panic. This is the design (they use the same power pin)，Please see schematic diagram
- Zero’s system debug serial port is UART0, which is the two pins labeled “U0T R” at the bottom right of the figure below.
- The LED on the front of Zero is not flashing when it is powered on. Please don’t think that the LED is not bright after power-on is bad.
- Zero’s usb is OTG usb, which can supply power and communicate(such as usb virtual network port sharing a network with a computer)
- The “G 5V” pin under the Zero usb port can be used as a power input, and can be powered by a 5V or lithium battery on the serial port.
- The recommended method of soldering the two side pins is to solder down. The “G 5V” pin is recommended for up welding.
- The recommended underlying debugging method is: usb to serial port small board connected to “U0T R” and “G 5V”.
- Recommended networking method：usb virtual network port or tf wifi ；Or use the usb transfer network port HUB in Taobao shop
- After all, Zero is the Cortex-A7 processor with G frequency, and the running temperature is 40~60°C. Please don’t think that the chip’s temperature in this range is short circuit.
- Zero runs Linux with no-load current of about 100mA, full-load current of about 150~180mA, and LCD current of about 200~300mA. No card power-on current is about 50~60mA。
If you have any other questions after receiving the board, please add official TG group. The answer to the group verification is… Please pick up the board and look at the silkscreen logo of the above chip, thank you.
CPU： Allwinner V3S， ARM Cortex-A7, fastest 1.2GHz
RAM： integrated 64MB DDR2
- ReservedSOP8 SPI FlashPad（customizable patch 8~32MB SPI Nor Flash,128MB Nand Flash）;
- On-board half-slot TF card holder, can be started by TF。
General 40P RGB LCD FPC holder
- Inline 40P 4.3/5/7 Inch screen（on-board backlight driver），50P 7/9 inchscreen can be inserted through the adapter plate
- Resolution support 272x480, 480x800,1024x600 etc.
- On-board resistive touch screen chip,support resistive screen
On-board RGB LED
- Communication Interface
- SDIO x2,Can be used with the matching SDIO WiFi+BT module
- SPI x1
- I2C x2
- UART x3
- 100M Ether x1（include EPHY）
- OTG USB x1
- MIPI CSI x1
- Other interface
- PWM x2
- LRADC x1
- Speakerx2 + Mic x1
- Electrical characteristics
- Micro USB 5V power supply ； 2.54mm Pin 3.3V~5Vpower supply； 1.27mm stamp hole power supply
- output 3.3V 和 3.0V（AVCC），Optional input RTC voltage
- 1GHz linux no-load operating current 90~100mA， full-load operating current ~180mA
- storage temperature -40~125℃，Operating temperature -20~70℃